Bughaw ang Kulay ng Langit

Malakas lang ang ulan kaya hindi halata....

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sana'y lagi kong maalala

Na dapat ay kinakalimutan ko na siya...

I've just had the worst experience imaginable today...
Oh yeah...

Tobz, Phil, Lea, Jay-ann, and I went to Manila Cathedral to pay a visit to the wake of Cardinal Sin... We went there for that sole purpose... Never did it occur even in my wildest of dreams that I'd see HIM! Prayed hard I really did that whatever His will will be, then let it be. If I see HIM, Fine! If I don't see HIM, better! And I did see HIM. Worse, HE approached our seats... Much to the dismay of your ever beautiful damsel in distress... And... So... What do I expect from this incredibly knee-shaking encounter? Nothing... All I can do is to pretend... Pretend that everything in me is just fine. I just had to face the situation with as much calmness as I can muster. Gosh gosh gosh... This is so damn hard... Hope I can prevent situations such as this from ever happening again... Never again will I try to run... For the more you run, the more the things you're running from follow you... I'll just walk mildly and noiselessly... And make HIM oblivious that I'd left... and without any plans of ever turning back;;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home